Position: Registered Nurse
Location: Savannah, GA
Type: 12 months
- Collaborate with physicians, patients and their families, nurses, therapists, social workers and other members of the patient care team to develop a patient specific care and treatment plan
- Cooperatively utilize varied solutions to educate and promote the health and independence of the patient
- Assess, monitor, document and report progress of patient’s health and condition using required documents, reports and established timelines
- Provide supervision and evaluation of aides and licensed practical nurses/licensed vocational nurses
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a registered nurse
- Current CPR certification
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to complete home visits.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
- Acute care experience as a registered nurse with the adult population in a medical – surgical environment
- Previous home health or hospice experience