Job Title: QA Supervisor Manufacturing
Location: Pleasant Grove, UT
Duration: 6 Months
- Supervises day to day activities performed by QA Techs I and II.
- Reviews and recommends QA holds, rework, and in-process adjustments.
- Executes product issues which have Material Review Board dispositions.
- Works with and supports Operation functions.
- Performs batch record review and approval as outlined to product specification.
- Prepares and submits regular reports to Quality Manager by collecting, analyzing, trending and summarizing QA holds, rework, etc.
- Assists with AQL inspection on finished goods manufactured by dōTERRA according to written standard operating procedures and specifications.
- Works closely with manufacturing supervisors and leads to ensure collaborative problem solving as issues arise.
- Oversees the facility’s calibration program.
- Complies with FDA, cGMP, NHP and other requirements, enforces adherence to requirements and performs regular trainings for QA day and swing shift techs as well as production team leads to maintain continuous improvement focus.
- Assists with complaint, non-conformance, material review, deviation and CAPA investigations.
- Assists with the development of procedures and forms.
- Serves as back up to QA Manager and QA Techs as needed.
- B.S./ B.A. degree required; BS in biology, food, science or related scientific field or equivalent experience is preferred.
- 1-3 years supervisory experience and 3-5 years of QA Tech experience in a food, juice, dietary supplement, device, or drug facility.
- Knowledgeable in Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Document Control, label control, and retain room processes.
- Knowledge and experience with applicable FDA regulation, cGMP requirements, and GLP requirements required.
- Attention to detail and organization of tasks and workloads. Must be able to identify small defects.
- Excellent communication skills in writing, listening, and responding with feedback within quality and production. Must be good at negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Ability to write and implement standard operating procedures in the warehouse facilities.
- Bilingual Spanish and English preferred.
- Familiarity with basic computer programs: SAP preferred, Microsoft Office suite required.