Position: Manager, Finance Services
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: 12 months
- Weekly Volume Call Prep – Prepare Weekly gallon updates including perspective on Full Month/Quarter Forecast.
- Month-End Actuals
- Prepare monthly reporting of Fountain P&L and Narratives.
- Prepare JVs supporting Primary/Secondary P&Ls.
- Review Accruals including Sales in Transit (SIT), Chain Delivery Fees, etc.
- Monthly Rolling Estimate
- Prepare the Primary Volume Forecast using secondary unit case forecast, historical trends, and consumption/holiday assumptions.
- Prepare Pipeline report, considering various scenarios and implications.
- Prepare Brand Financial Reporting and Price/Mix Analysis.
- Ownership of the RE submissions in the respective financial systems.
- Annual Business Plan (ABP) and Long-Range Business Plan (LRP)
- Maintain the Financial Model for the Build of the Primary P&L, using historical trends and collection of new assumptions (standards, pricing, deductions, etc.).
- Preparing the BP submissions in the respective financial systems in partnership with Fountain Finance.
- Analysis and Evaluation of Distributor Volume (Primary and Secondary)
- Quarterly Review and Analysis of Distributor Volume
- Support the Year-End Guard Rail Process – Build of guardrails.
- Assist with period end financial closing information and providing support to Internal and External/E&Y auditors.
Support Fountain Performance Management Processes including:
- Develop Monthly MOT Reporting to CCNA Leadership.
- Support Business Deep Dive Reporting.
- Other Presentations of Fountain Financial Statements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance Required.
Related Jobs (14)
on April 10, 2018 Contract