Position: Finance Analyst
Location: Portland, OR
Type: 12 months
- Prepares and performs basic analysis and reporting for assigned Sales Office or Key Account(s).
- Creates timely and accurate monthly forecasts. Aligns with sales partners to properly reflect risk and opportunities.
- Collaborates with Senior Finance Manager to plan and budget key components of assigned Sales Office or Key Account P&L.
- Provides regular reviews to Sr Finance Manager and assigned Sales Partners. Performs analysis and provides creative solutions to ensure KPIs are achieved.
- Ensures financial but also non-financial managers are provided highly accurate information and analysis to help support their business decisions.
- Collaborates with Sr. Finance Manager on strategic projects to address business risks and opportunities.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated analytical skills, comfort with Finance and/or Accounting principles and good understanding and experience with financial KPIs.
- Ability to think cross functionally, join data from various sources and develop solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be detail oriented and manage multiple priorities to accomplish assignments simultaneously under tight timelines.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, stakeholders, cross functional business partners, sales representatives, peers, and customers.
- Advanced skills in Excel. Proficient skills in Word, PowerPoint, Microstrategy and Tableau (or other Business Intelligence tools).
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar field.
- Two to Five years of experience in sales, business or financial analysis or planning
- Industry specific experience preferred.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of accounting principles associated with P&L statements.
- Advanced excel skills required
- Familiarity with SAP and other relevant adidas and industry Finance systems/analytical software a plus
Related Jobs (14)
on April 10, 2018 Contract