Duration: 12 Months
Location: Providence, RI 02906
Shift Timing: Schedule flexes between 9:30AM – 6PM and 2:30PM – 11PM any day of the week
- Candidates must have the hospital experience listed below to be considered:
- General Hospital Inpatient experience
- Recent hospital hands-on experience
- Order Verification
- 1-2 years hospital based experience
- Must currently be licensed in RI.
- Current pharmacist licensure within State of Rhode Island.
- BLS (CPR) certification desired.
- Hospital experience preferred.
- Manual dexterity and mobility required.
- The Clinically Skilled Staff Pharmacist is responsible for the appropriate and accurate drug distribution to hospital inpatients and out-patients.
- Evaluates appropriateness of drug regimen, and ensures timely preparation and delivery.
- Participates in clinical areas, making rounds, interviewing patients and formulating drug care plan.
- Oversees work of Pharmacy Technicians, and serves as a resource to department and other hospital staff.
- Graduate from an accredited school of pharmacy and completion of clinical skills modules 1-8 required within one year of hire.