Job Title: MANUFACTURING MANAGER
Location: Cleveland, OH
Duration: 6 Months
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management and operating results of a manufacturing plant.
- Monitor and approve direct labor time clocks.
- Schedule and plan Shop Orders.
- Plan resource capacity and inventory control.
- Manage the movement manufactured parts into and out of production facility, and monitor suppliers to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, and sustainability of operations within budgetary limits.
- Review financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement or to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
- Review and coordinate programs to achieve budget limits, cost profit ratios, purchasing, and to train and staff organization.
- Establish, implement, and continuously improve departmental policies, goals, objectives or procedures in conjunction with all business segments of GED. Executes through subordinate leads.
- Collaborate with sales and engineering departments in meeting production schedules and in resolving customer problems.